Saturday, March 28, 2009

letter to mother nature

Dear Mother Nature,
First off I want to thank you for bringing me my monthly gift, ......not. I don't enjoy this time at all, and I am cranky and in pain. Second, I want to point out that I'm am fully aware of the fact that it is difficult for us, as women, to make up our minds but this is ridiculous. You need to choose, warm, cold, cool, hot, rain, snow, sunshine! Please! It's very confusing, one day I walk outside and I'm wearing shorts, and the next day it is snowing. I just don't understand how you could be so indecisive. Honestly, I'm a pretty indecisive person myself, but if you need help choosing I'll be more than happy to help. *cough*sunshine*cough* just a suggestion... I know a lot of people who would be thrilled if you would just pick one season to throw at us at a time, trust me. In saying those things I want to let you know that I have been sick more than once in the past month or so, and I'm not blaming you, but um, i mean...you sure cant blame my immune system with the weather acting the way it has been acting, now can we? I'm just saying...

Anyways, Mother N, I hope you take all that I said into consideration.

Until Later,
-Mary-Elizabeth!

4 comments:

  1. Amen...well for the weather part anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's so much wisdom packed into this blog post lol... if only we, as humans, had some bargaining tool to con the weather into obeying

    ... note to self - find a weather genie

    ReplyDelete